the construction industry's access control
SiteSentry Pro provides a cost-effective solution to control access on small to high volume sites and the recording of time and attendance data. It works in card only, biometric only or card & biometric modes.
SiteSentry Pro is targeted to the construction industry. It our proprietary solution, and has been completely designed and developed in-house. This gives us the ability to add features and make modifications within a short time frame.
It is very scalable and can manage a small construction site with a hundred workers and the same system can be easily scaled-up to manage a large infrastructure construction project with thousands of workers.
A handheld and a Software as a Service (SaaS) version of SiteSentry Pro with a Bureau Service is also available.
Certified by Carillion plc’s IT/IS Services to upload data to their Central Reporting System.
- It can be connected to various types of readers;
- RFID (ISO 125khz cards, Mifare cards, Smart cards).
- Biometrics - Ingersol Rand® Hand Geometry and iEvo® Fingerprint
- Control multiple gates and barriers including;
- Turnstiles (half height and full height).
- Electro-mechanical doors, gates, traffic road barriers.
- SiteSentry Pro has additional features that help in site management.
- Penalty Points — used to enforce site discipline.
- Vehicle Management — vehicle passes can be issued and are linked to a workers record.
- Re-inductions — can be forced after a set period or in case a worker has been away for a certain number of days.